Accreditations and Affiliations
Bayshore Medical Center is the only hospital in Pasadena with both Cycle II Chest Pain Accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and full accreditation by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
We are proud of our excellent patient satisfaction ratings. Our many awards and honors include:
- Full Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Cycle II Chest Pain Accreditation from the Chest Pain Society
- Texas Healthcare Quality Improvement Award from the Texas Medical Foundation
- Laboratory Accreditation from the College of American Pathologists
- Designation as a Trauma Center from the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Commission on Cancer Approved Cancer Program
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
Hospital Affiliation Letters for Medical Staff
Outside organizations can quickly and easily request the verification of physicians in good standing at an HCA facility. The requesting organization may self-generate and print a verification letter using the links below:
Wait times are an average and provided for informational purposes only. What does this mean?