Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery
Bayshore Medical Center provides high-tech heart care to patients with cardiovascular conditions.
Each year, we perform more than 1,400 catheterization lab, cardiovascular and vascular procedures. Our experienced staff works in a strong team environment that has proven to result in better outcomes for our patients.
Cardiovascular services at Bayshore Medical Center include:
- Open heart surgery, atherectomy and carotid artery stenting.
- STEMI program to treat acute heart attacks.
- Three cardiac catheterization labs with an electrophysiology lab.
- Non-invasive cardiovascular testing and treatments.
- Pacemaker and heart defibrillator placements.
- State-of-the-art stenting program.
- Dedicated suites for preparation for and recover from heart surgery.
- Cardiac rehabilitation program for post-surgical patients and those at risk of heart attacks (myocardial infarctions).
- Exercise programs designed to restore each person’s lifestyle and a Mended Hearts Cardiac Support Group.
One of only seven hospitals in the greater Houston area offering an accredited chest pain center, Bayshore Medical Center offers specialized services 24 hours a day for those arriving with chest pain in our emergency department. This program helps reduce the time to treatment when a heart attack or stroke may be occurring.
Call 713-359-1379 for information about our services.
Wait times are an average and provided for informational purposes only. What does this mean?