Call 713-359-1440 for information about our ER Services.
24-Hour Emergency Services
Although emergencies are not planned, you can plan where to go in case one occurs. Particularly for victims of heart attack or stroke, minutes can make a difference.
Bayshore Medical Center actually operates three ERs for residents of Southeast Harris County:
- Bayshore Medical Center’s ER - open 24 hours a day at 4000 Spencer Highway.
- HealthOne Emergency Care at Fairmont - open 24 hours a day at 6002 Fairmont Parkway.
- East Houston Regional Medical Center’s ER - open 24 hours a day at 13111 East Freeway.
Bayshore Emergency Medicine
The emergency department at Bayshore Medical Center is open 24 hours a day to handle a wide range of medical needs. Our Level III ER is staffed by board-certified emergency physicians, registered nurses and care technicians who are committed to giving excellent, efficient care.
- 28-bed acute care emergency department with three dedicated trauma rooms
- An express care area for minor illnesses and injuries
- A decontamination room
- Spanish and other language interpreters available as needed
- Specialty physicians on-call for cardiology, neurosurgery, internal medicine, orthopedics, gastroenterology, pediatrics and more
- Stroke team trained to rapidly assess and respond to emergencies
- STEMI team providing above-average response time to heart attacks compared to national average
Bayshore Medical Center is the only hospital in Pasadena to receive both:
- Cycle II chest pain accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Full accreditation by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
We are also an accredited primary stroke center by the Southeast Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council.
Level III Trauma Designation
Trauma is defined as a sudden, unexpected injury. According to the Texas Department of State Health Services, approximately 10,000 Texans die from trauma injuries each year—the state’s leading cause of death for individuals younger than 44 and the third leading cause of death for all ages.
Bayshore Medical Center has received a Level III Trauma Center designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services, making our Emergency Department the only Level III Trauma Center in Pasadena. To earn the designation, Bayshore met stringent criteria for providing comprehensive care for trauma patients, from admission to rehabilitation. A fall from a ladder, a broken ankle in a basketball game, or injuries sustained in a car accident all constitute types of trauma that can be assessed and treated at a Level III Trauma Center.
In addition to hosting quarterly trauma education luncheons for hospital personnel and EMS providers, Bayshore Medical Center is dedicated to teaching and promoting safe practices throughout our community with events like our annual helmet give-away, car seat safety checks, and other injury prevention activities.
Below you’ll find safety tips that can save lives and keep families healthy:
HealthOne Emergency Care - Fairmont
6002 Fairmont Parkway
Pasadena, TX 77505
No one plans on accidents, injuries or illness, and It doesn’t matter what the injury is, it’s your emergency, and HealthOne Emergency Care Fairmont is here to help. From sprains, breaks and bites to cuts, allergic reactions and middle-of-the-night fevers – and everything in between – we’re here to treat it.
- Convenient location
- Significantly shorter waiting times than at hospital-based emergency centers
- Top notch emergency treatment and imaging services
- Staffed 24 hours a day by board-certified physicians, all with extensive emergency treatment experience
- Cutting-edge Diagnostic Radiology, CT Scan, Digital X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Radiologist is available to consult with physicians during normal business hours
- Most laboratory services on site
Fairmont Emergency and Imaging Center is a Department of Bayshore Medical Center, which offers a full range of healthcare services.
Wait times are an average and provided for informational purposes only. What does this mean?