Call 713-359-2900 for information about our services.
Women’s Services at Bayshore Medical Center focuses on the complex care that women need throughout their lives. From childbirth for younger women to gynecology for older women, from bone health to breast health, Women’s Services provides you support and treatment for your unique needs.
We’re proud that Bayshore’s Women’s Services department has one of the highest rated patient satisfaction in the Gulf Coast Division.
- Childbirth classes and a infant CPR classes
- Board-certified neonatologists on-call 24-hours a day
- Newborn nursery
- Level III newborn intensive care unit
- On-call lactation consultant
Whether you’re concerned about uterine prolapse, bone health or problem periods, Bayshore Medical Center has the some of the finest gynecologists and gynecological surgeons available. Common surgeries include outpatient endometrial resection and ablation.
- Learn more about our Neonatal Intensive Care unit at Bayshore Medical Center.
- One in eight American women will develop breast cancer during her lifetime. Our breast health services include digital mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound, bone density testing and genetic breast cancer testing.
Wait times are an average and provided for informational purposes only. What does this mean?