Advanced Wound Care Center
Call 713-359-2273 for information about our services.
3801 Vista Road, Suite 180
Pasadena, TX 77504
Every year, millions of Americans suffer from chronic wounds caused by diabetes, traumatic injuries, pressure sores, surgeries and other conditions. Using the latest medical techniques, The Advanced Wound Care Center at Bayshore Medical Center provides treatment for chronic and non-healing wounds.
Our wound care specialists communicate with the patient’s primary care physician so that underlying complications can be treated and managed. On average, healing time is 16 weeks and patients come to the center every week for treatment. A physician referral is not required. The center is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our wound care services include:
- Hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) therapy
- Surgical, autolytic, enzymatic and mechanical debridement
- Bioengineered skin substitutes
- Vacuum-assisted closure devices
- Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring (TCOM)
- Pressure redistribution
Because each wound is as unique as the individual, we work closely with other care providers to develop a plan tailored to the patient’s needs. We often recommend off-loading or pressure distributing devices such as air mattress, wheelchair cushions, shoe inserts, custom shoes, boots and braces.
Our team of wound care specialists includes:
- Physicians and nurses with advanced training in wound management and hyperbaric medicine
- Board certified technologists who are experts in hyperbaric oxygen therapy and non-invasive vascular studies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records and health insurance processing
Wait times are an average and provided for informational purposes only. What does this mean?