Many of our patients arrive with concerns about payment. With a new baby on the way, that should be the least of your worries. So, in addition to providing all the necessary healthcare during your pregnancy, we help qualified patients with the Medicaid registration process—something that will benefit mothers and babies long after they’ve left our circle of care.
Together, we review:
- Medicaid and CHIP perinatal program benefits
- Medicaid and CHIP application process
- Medicaid when secondary to private insurance
- Lists of local physicians and clinics who take Medicaid or CHIP
- WIC program benefits
- Other local agencies and resources who can provide assistance going forward
Questions? Call us at 713-359-BABY.
Average ER Wait Time
Wait times are an average and provided for informational purposes only. What does this mean?